We look forward to welcoming you back on 17th May. Subject to Government guidance.Find out more
Why our Pub is great
At The Chetwynd Arms we’ve made our name for the quality of our pub food and our real ales. We’ve also become popular because of our location. Being in Brocton on the A34 just south of Stafford, we are a must stop destination. Also, the fact that we’re on the edge of Cannock Chase encourages many customers to enjoy a relaxing walk before eating with us.
Our delicious pub meals are served seven days a week, and you have unlimited choice. It’s a massive menu, which allows us to cater for everyone, even those of you who have a food allergy or intolerance. All of our main meals are on Two for One, which means that we can offer consistently good food at reasonable prices. We are a child-friendly pub, with a special kids’ menu and an outdoor kids’ area with wooden play equipment. And throughout your visit here you’ll appreciate the warmth and efficiency of our staff. We hope to serve you soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus